Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Die Luft Der Verschiedenheit Weht

On August 18, 2011, President Obama issued an executive order “Establishing a Coordinated Government-Wide Initiative to Promote Diversity and Inclusion in the Federal Workforce.”  The order will augment the many numerous existing federal programs on diversity and inclusion.

A committee consisting of the director of the Office of Personnel Management, deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, the president’s Management Council, and the chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission shall establish a strategic plan and oversee its implementation.

Under the order, federal agencies retain the right to also establish an independent Diversity and Inclusion Office.  It should be remembered that the Dodd-Frank financial regulation law authorizes the creation of 28 Diversity and Inclusion offices in federal financial regulatory agencies and the financial institutions they regulate.

[The title of this post is a play on Stanford’s motto, “Die Luft Der Freiheit Weht,” “The Wind of Freedom Blows,” replacing “Freedom” with Diversity.”]

10 comments :

GameforYou said...

thanks

Thiên Địa Hào Kiệt said...

cnc milling brisbanegenerador electrico

Thank you!
Sorry if You see my comment.
It's my job. I can't change

Thiên Địa Hào Kiệt said...

Thank you!
Sorry if You see my comment.
It's my job. I can't change
Womens Fashion AccessoriesDallas Apartments

Thiên Địa Hào Kiệt said...

Thank you!
Sorry if You see my comment.
It's my job. I can't change
roll up banner standsnatural male enhancement pills

Thiên Địa Hào Kiệt said...

Thank you!
Sorry if You see my comment.
It's my job. I can't change

hip hop jewelrykişisel bakım ürünleri

Thiên Địa Hào Kiệt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr.Funer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ThanhDat said...

Thank you!
Sorry if You see my comment.
It's my job. I can't change
Bulk SMSbadoo

Janice said...

Such a wonderful post you made/. Hope to see more post coming from you.

Smith-Male Enhancer

Janice said...

This is a very significant post indeed. I've acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. More Power!


_________________
Smith- Natural Male Enhancement